Conditions for forming Hong Kong companies
- A shareholder or more;
- All shareholders must be over 18 years old;
- All shareholders must present a valid identity card or passport photocopies;
- The enterprise legal person as a shareholder, the enterprise legal person business license and must be submitted to the legal representative of the identity card;
- Minimum registered capital of 10,000 Hong Kong dollars, without verification. But must pay 1 / 1000 of the registered capital of stamp duty.
Such as: the registered capital of 100 million company, must be delivered one-off 1,000 HK taxes.
- Hong Kong or a Hong Kong company as the appointment of company secretary;
(Usually provided by us)
- Must be engaged in legitimate business;
- Must be delivered to all charges.